The Grad Spark PhD Prep program will start in June 2017.
Through Grad Spark, I was able to connect with universities and received personalized guidance that helped me secure a spot at a school I wanted.
Thanks Grad Spark!
Esther Agbaji, Grad Student,Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Fall 2017
Applications for 2018 will open January 2018.
Interested in enrolling in a PhD program starting Fall 2019? Grad Spark’s accelerator program is open to candidates who meet these requirements:
- Ethnicity: Identification as African American/Black, Latino/Hispanic and/or Native American
- Citizenship: US citizen, US permanent resident or DACA participant
We’d like to get to know you better – what motivates you, your skills, accomplishments and your potential to be researcher. Help us get a robust and complete picture of you by submitting the following:
- Completed Application Form (Applications submitted online only!)
- Brief Essays, including a brief video response to one question
- Application Fee of $10
We take a holistic approach to reviewing candidates for Grad Spark’s Accelerator Program. We evaluate your entire application package as a whole, as a grad school would do. You may be invited for a telephone interview during the selection process.
At Grad Spark we’re invested in you and making your dreams come true! We commit significant time and resources to each Grad Spark Scholar. If accepted into our accelerator program, we expect you to make a similar commitment to Grad Spark and your future.
- Application Fee: $10
- Program fee: A $150 program fee will be due in March 2018. $50 is refundable after successful program completion.
Questions? contact email@example.com